Market Reports on Saudi Arabia Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Construction in Bahrain – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025” under Construction category. Construction in Bahrain is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
With the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the construction industry in Bahrain contracted by 0.2% in real terms in 2020, due to the lockdown restrictions imposed by the government. The industry has been affected by the delays in project implementation and the re-allocation of part of the government’s budget towards its fight against COVID-19. According to the Central Informatics Organization (CIO), the construction industry’s value-add declined by 0.5% year on year (YoY) in the first nine months of 2020. The industry is expected to recover in 2021, however, by registering a growth of 2.1%, with the resumption of major infrastructure construction projects.
Bahraini Construction Industry to stabilize and grow at an average rate of 4.3% between 2022 and 2025, supported by investments on the development of the country’s overall infrastructure. Therefore, to support the country’s economic vision 2030, the construction of Bapco’s oil refinery project, one of the largest projects in the country, is at 60% completion, despite the challenges of COVID-19. The construction of the country’s metro rail project and the modernization of the international Airport would help in achieving this target. According to the Bahrain Tender Board, the country awarded 1,022 tenders worth BHD1 billion (US$2.7 billion) in the first three quarters of 2020, providing a boost to the industry.
Request a free sample copy of Bahrain Construction Industry Report @
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights into the Bahraini construction industry, including — The Bahraini construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
– Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Bahraini construction industry
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Bahrain. It provides — Historical (2016-2020) and forecast (2021-2025) valuations of the construction industry in Bahrain, featuring details of key growth drivers.
– Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons to Buy
– Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
– Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
– Understand the latest industry and market trends.
– Formulate and validate strategy using our critical and actionable insight.
– Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
– Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/marketreports/construction-in-bahrain-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2025/2350183
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia provides you with an in-depth industry reports focusing on various economic, political and operational risk environment, complemented by detailed sector analysis. We have an exhaustive coverage on variety of industries – ranging from energy and chemicals to transportation, communications, constructions and mining to Food and Beverage and education. Our collection includes over 2000 up-to-date reports all researched, analysed and published by top-notch international research firms.
Contact us at:
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn