Market Reports on Saudi Arabia Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Oil and Gas in Saudi Arabia – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025”under Energy Market Research Reports category. The Oil and Gas Management in Saudi Arabia is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Oil & Gas in Saudi Arabia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country. The value of the oil segment reflects the total volume of refined petroleum products, including refinery consumption and losses, multiplied by the hub price of crude oil. The value of the gas segment is calculated as the total volume of natural gas consumed multiplied by the price of natural gas (Henry Hub spot price). The values represent the total revenues available to exploration and production companies from sales of crude oil and natural gas. All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- The Saudi Arabian oil and gas drilling market had total revenues of $33.5bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -5.6% between 2016 and 2020.
- Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 1,534.4 million BoE in 2020.
- The value of the Saudi Arabian oil and gas market declined by 44.9% in 2020, with the COVID-19 pandemic depressing demand and leading to the collapse of oil and gas prices.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Saudi Arabia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Saudi Arabia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Saudi Arabia oil & gas market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Saudi Arabia oil & gas market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Saudi Arabia oil & gas market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Saudi Arabia oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Saudi Arabia’s oil & gas market?
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/report/483840/oil-and-gas-in-saudi-arabia-market-summary-competitive-analysis-and-forecast-to
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia provides you with an in-depth industry reports focusing on various economic, political and operational risk environment, complemented by detailed sector analysis. We have an exhaustive coverage on variety of industries – ranging from energy and chemicals to transportation, communications, constructions and mining to Food and Beverage and education. Our collection includes over 3000 up-to-date reports all researched, analysed and published by top-notch international research firms.
Contact us at:
Market Reports On Saudi Arabia
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
Leave a Reply