Make your own free website on

Posted by on January 22, 2020


All men can suffer from an erection disorder throughout their lives, according to the sexologist in Noida. However, they must learn to distinguish between what is a trigger, which can happen to everyone, and what can be a more serious problem with a varied origin. The best sexologist in Noida explains what is Erectile Dysfunction and what are its causes.

The Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to get and maintain an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This symptomatology must persist for six months to be considered a pathology. In addition, there must be a failure every four intercourse for the man to begin to suspect that he has a problem beyond a simple trigger. According to the sexologist in Delhi, the signs that suspect the existence of Erectile Dysfunction are, in addition to those mentioned:

  • less frequent spontaneous erections in the morning and with less stiffness;
  • if the climax is reached faster, in less time or with an incomplete erection;
  • in case of loss of erection when changing posture;
  • or when an erection is not achieved at all.

Erection is defined as a vascular and nervous mechanism in which hormonal factors intervene. Those responsible for the erection are the cavernous bodies of the penis that are responsible for carrying blood to it. The causes that will cause problems for the erection to take place are divided into organic, which happens in 90% of cases, and psychic or nervous, in the remaining 10%, explains the sexologist in Ghaziabad.

 Among the organic causes include:

  • Diabetes: it is a disorder that alters the vascular endothelium and decreases circulation, so the blood flow to the penis is lower.
  • Arterial hypertension: it is one of the second most frequent cause. What it produces is a peripheral vasoconstriction of blood vessels that hinders the circulation of blood to the penis.
  • Altered or increased blood cholesterol: this causes the walls of the arteries to harden, thereby contracting and not dilating enough to allow the passage of blood flow.
  • Tobacco, alcohol and drugs: these are toxic habits that affect the circulation and vascular endothelium.
  • Some drugs: it will be convenient that they be indicated methodically by an experienced professional so that they do not influence the erection.

Among the psychological causes are fear of failure, anxiety, stress, tension and nervousness. All of them influence negatively since they stimulate the production of adrenaline by the nervous system, which affects the heart rhythm and decreases the thickness of the arteries. As a result of the vasoconstriction that occurs, blood circulation to the penis arrives defective. In addition, there are cases of mixed causes where organic and psychic can coexist, explains the best sexologist in Ghaziabad.

Sexologist in Greater Noida insists on the importance of detecting any problem related to erection, since in many cases it is usually the first sign of more important diseases that may be affecting the health of man. Therefore, it is essential to put yourself in the hands of a male sexual health expert who studies the origin and indicates the treatment to follow, in which drugs will be indicated and shock wave therapy can also be carried out. In addition, it will be necessary to establish a series of healthy habits that imply changes in the diet and the abandonment of toxic substances.


Be the first to comment.

Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>